- 1 lb. shrimp (peeled)
- 1 onion (minced)
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp. fresh grated ginger.
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen peas.
- 1 tbsp. Cultivate Tea & Spice Curry Powder.
- Salt to taste
1. In saucepan over medium heat, sauté onion, ginger, garlic until tender.
2. Add Cultivate Tea & Spice Curry Powder.
3. Add tomatoes and coconut milk and bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add shrimp and simmer until just cooked.
6. Garnish with fresh cilantro and server over basmati rice with a lime wedge.