- 1 ½ teaspoons Cultivate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (we use Mannix Vanilla)
- Pinch of salt
- 8 slices white bread
- Melt butter over medium heat in a 10 – 12 inch skillet.
- Whisk together Pumpkin Pie Spice, eggs, salt, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container or wide bowl.
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture to coat all surfaces.
- Fry slices in melted butter for about 3 minutes until golden brown, then flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
Back to Cultivate Your Plate: Recipes