Herb Roasted Veggies
- Your favorite vegetables. (Potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, peppers, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, squash, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, beets, etc.)
- 2 TBSP Cultivate Herbs de Provence for every pound of veggies.
- Olive Oil (enough to coat vegetables evenly)
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, combine your favorite vegetables (cut into chunks) Cultivate Herbs de Provence, olive oil, salt and black pepper and toss until veggies are evenly coated.
3. Spread evenly onto large roasting pan.
5. Place pan in preheated oven and roast for approximately 30-40 minutes stirring vegetables every 10-15 minutes.
6. Cook until tender and browned on the edges.