Datil Citrus Shrimp Tacos
- 2 lbs uncooked shrimp
- Datil Citrus Salt Grinder
- 2 - 3 Limes
- Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- 10 Street Taco White Corn Tortillas
- Red Cabbage
- Green Cabbage
- Fresh Cilantro
- Sour Cream or Crema
- Salsa Verde
Red cabbage slaw:
1. Shred 1/3 red cabbage and 1/3 green cabbage.
2. Chop 1/2 bunch cilantro.
3. Toss together in a bowl with avocado oil, juice from 1 lime and use Datil Citrus Salt to flavor.
1. Season 2 pounds of uncooked shrimp with a touch or paprika and coat with Datil Citrus Salt.
2. Grill shrimp or sauté in pan on medium/ high heat with a touch of olive oil. Remove and set aside. Squeeze fresh lime juice over shrimp.
3. Heat tortillas in dry pan, or on the grill. Start layering your fillings.
4. Add slaw to each tortilla with additional toppings like avocado and tomatoes. Top with prepared shrimp. Drizzle with sour cream, avocado crema, or salsa verde and additional cilantro if desired.