Smoked Salt Baked Salmonby Jon Veniard
- 1 large salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons Cultivate Alderwood Smoked Salt (or Applewood Smoked Salt for a milder version)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or use an oven safe cast iron pan.
- Place salmon fillet skin side down on baking sheet or pan.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar and Cultivate Alderwood Smoked Salt. Sprinkle liberally over salmon.
- Squeeze lemon over salmon and gently pour on melted butter to cover.
- Bake salmon until opaque in the center or about 140 degrees internal temperature. About 5 - 6 minutes per half inch of thickness.
- Serve with lemon wedges and Enjoy!