Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
20 Chicken Wings
5 tbsp Cultivate Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
¼ cup Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
Juice from 1 Lime
- Toss chicken wings with oil to evenly coat, then toss with Jerk seasoning and lime juice. Refrigerate and let marinate for 2 – 4 hours.
- Preheat grill with two cooking zones. One half should be filled with hot burning coals and nothing on the other half for an indirect heat zone. We like to add some pre-soaked wood chips if we have them on hand to add a little smoked flavor.
- Grill chicken wings over direct and to sear for 3 – 4 minutes per side.
- Move the wings to indirect heat, close the lid and cook for 30 – 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken wings from the grill and enjoy!