- 9 cups Chex cereal. (we like to use a variety: corn, wheat, rice Chex)
1 cup mixed nuts
2 cups mini pretzels
2 cups plain bagel chips
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, (3/4 cup)
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 - 3 tablespoons Cultivate Datil BBQ Rub
- Preheat oven to 250ºF. In large bowl, add the corn, rice, and wheat chex cereals, mixed nuts, mini pretzels and bagel chips. Set aside.
- Place the butter in a small sauce pan and heat on medium until butter completely melts.microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until the butter completely melts. Add the Worcestershire sauce and Datil BBQ Rub.
Pour the butter sauce over the cereal mixture and toss together until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the chex mix onto a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes to make sure everything crisps up evenly. Let cool slightly before eating.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device