Margaritas with Datil Citrus Salt Rim
- 2 oz Patrón Silver, Teremana or tequila of choice
- 1 oz Citrónge Orange Liqueur
- .75 oz Fresh lime juice
- .25 oz Simple syrup
- Lime wedge for garnish, pineapple (seasoned with Datil Citrus Salt) and jalapeño
- Datil citrus salt for rim
1. Coat rim of glasses with lime juice or simple syrup and dip in Datil Citrus Salt to coat rim.
2. Season lime wedge and pineapple with Datil Citrus Salt.
3. Lightly grilling the lime, pineapple and jalapeno garnishes adds a nice touch!
4. Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over ice, then garnish cocktail.